is an amazing language and it is one of the most important countries in the world. Japanese is spoken by over 130 million people in Japan and in Okinawa islands mainly; it is also considered as a difficult language to learn by speakers from other regions such as the US and Europe. One of the major difficulties of Japanese language is its writing, because it is a complex system that includes thousands of Chinese characters called Kanji and two syllabaries called Hiragana and Katakana
Some key features of Japanese language include:
- There are not articles such as “the” and “a”.
- There is not gender.
- No verb conjugation
- There is not grammatical number.
Some languages such as the Korean and the Mongolian languages have a grammar structure similar to the Japanese’s; so, Japanese is easier to learn for those people. Japanese is also spoken in some regions of Brazil, South Korea, Taiwan, Hawaii and the US.
Importance of learning Japanese language
This list includes some reasons as to why the Japanese language is becoming an important language worldwide:
- Japan is the second largest economy in the world after the USA; that is why the Japanese language is becoming increasingly important for business.
- Most companies and corporations are seeking people who speak Japanese to translate important documents to other languages.
- Learning Japanese can open many doors for those people who are looking for a better job.
- Learning Japanese can improve our chances of success in job markets as well as increase our capacity to bond with Japanese people.
Where can I learn Japanese language?
One may find many language schools that offer language courses to learn Japanese in most countries. Because the Japanese language is quite difficult to learn, many language schools are very expensive; that is why many people choose not study Japanese. Online languages are a good idea for those people who have not enough money to pay an expensive language school.